astronomy tech jacket
Add a note to encourage purchase
You'll stay dry with the Astronomy Tech Jacket, with the waterproof coating it's like watching water run off a ducks back.
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Made from 48% recycled plastic
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coated
- 10K/10K waterproof & breathable
- Seam sealed to keep the wind & rain out
- Adjustable hood for the perfect fit
- Zippered pockets with headphone access
- Dipped back to keep everywhere dry
We have put all of our jackets from our 2018 collection (when we were known as Mister Timbuktu) on sale to make way for our new season jackets arriving at the end of June. Some of our 2018 jackets have been marked as seconds due to small internal fabric stains. Don't worry, the stains have no impact on the jacket's waterproofing or function. Location and quantity of stains vary; please see attached photo for example. We are unable to check individual jackets to see if yours is affected or not. All jackets are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded unless faulty in ways not described as according to Australian Consumer Law.
True to size fit. Annabelle is size 6 wearing a XS/S, Anja is size 12 wearing a M/L. See more details on our size chart.